This beautiful ranch is 4 miles W of Sonora. The paved IH 10 frontage rd is the S boundary.The W boundary is paved CR 108. Paved Private Rd 1104 leads to the headquarters and the gas substation.Been in the family for over 75 years. Most of the improvements are over 50 years old & the main house has not been lived in for over 30 years. There are 3 sets of corrals, 8 water wells with submergible pumps or windmills.Water is piped to the rest of the ranch with numerous troughs and earthen ponds.There is an abandoned artesian well "Wall's Well " which supplied early settlers and Indians with fresh water.Currently being used for agriculture as grazing cattle and goats The ranch has been leased for hunting for hunting of whitetail deer and turkey.Terrain ranges from gently rolling to hilly.